I have moved this blog. I renamed the blog "the Homeschoo House" and we have moved to our own domain. To visit us just click the icon below.



Featured Articles

Friday, September 5, 2008

All About Juliet

This is our Juliet, or Sissy, as we call her.



Juliet is 8 years old and is in third grade.









Juliet LOVES horses with all of her heart.
She wants to be a "horse doctor" when she grows up, and she has said this since she was only 3.








Juliet has written a collection of short stories called "Sara's Adventures." Juliet also likes to write her own poetry and songs.


Here is one of her poems:


A Pony


Wish I had a pony,
Who was plump instead of bony;
Who was black and white,
And ran like lightning.

When her hooves hit the ground,
It makes a sound like thunder.

Wish I had a pony,
Who's nose was as soft as a pillow;
Who had a name like Selo or Melo.

Wish I had a pony,
Who's eyes were the color of daises;
Wish I had a pony,
Who was as wild as an eagle.

Wish I had a pony,
Who was playful instead of lazy.

When I ride her it would fell li
ke
I was flying and soaring through the breezes.

Wish I had a pony,
who loved me and I loved her.

Wish it didn't take so long
for wishes to come true.








This is just a portion of Juliet's stuffed animal collection. These are the ones that are being kept in the garage because there just isn't enough room for all of them in our house. She periodically switches out the animals that she keeps on her bed and exchanges them for some of the ones in the garage.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Homeschooling with two Copyright © 2009