I have moved this blog. I renamed the blog "the Homeschoo House" and we have moved to our own domain. To visit us just click the icon below.



Featured Articles

Friday, October 17, 2008

Dinosaur Lapbook

Here is our Dino Lapbook. We got this for free off of homeschool Share. You can get this lapbook here.

This lapbook is creation based. It has some really good reading for parents to prepare for this study. The website it directs you to has great reading about creation science. I learned a lot. We had a lot of fun doing this lapbook.


In the middle is dinosaur report sheets (these come with the lapbook). My daughter went to "Zoom Dinosaurs" at enchanted learning.com to find out the information for these sheets. You can go here to check it out.


I added this to the lapbook. I had the kids draw their own dinosaur
and come up with their own name for it and tell how tall it was and
what it's diet was.

We did two projects with this lapbook. We made fossils with plaster of paris, ( we put a picture of them in our lapbook) and we made these paper mache dinosaur eggs:


I will post a picture of the eggs as soon as they dry.

Here is a video of the lapbook so you can see how it folds up:


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Homeschooling with two Copyright © 2009